Practice managers, IT support and/or health practitioners should ensure they have the minimum system requirements to support SafeScript NSW.
Supported browsers include:
- Google Chrome version 58 and higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 10 and 11
- Mozilla Firefox version 52 and higher
- Apple Safari version 10 and higher
- Microsoft Edge version 13 and higher
The SafeScript NSW portal is designed for a minimum screen resolution of 1024×768 pixels.
Windows, MacOS, and iOS systems capable of running the minimum supported web browser versions are supported.
Third-Party Cookies need to be enabled in your web browser. Instructions here.
SafeScript NSW Web App for Mobile Phones
The following operating systems and browsers are supported.
- Apple: iOS 10.3 and above running Safari, Firefox or Chrome
- Android: Android 8.0 'Oreo' and above running Chrome or Firefox
Third-Party Cookies need to be enabled in your web browser. Instructions here
RTPM Notification App
Windows 7 or higher is supported.